Tuesday, May 13, 2014

FAMILY CALENDAR

One of my to do tasks is to create a family calendar and since my forth child is having difficulty in understanding 12-month calendar system, I felt the urgency to complete this task. My plan is to utilize the cabinets' door above our coffee/tea bar as our family calendar where we can write coming events and activities. 

Steps
  1. Cut a calendar to separate the numbers & the pictures. 
  2. Put up the second quarter months of the year on the cabinets. (the pictures will be used to decorate my laundry area)
  3. Climbed on a stool and wrote down our family activities in the respective month section.
Cost
Calendar RM0 (got it free)

What next?
Paint the aged-looking-stool that I used to climb on and prepare a home to hold the pen & duster for the new noticeboard.

Before & after
Hope these can inspire you :)



(The writings are not clear. Will update the photo soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...