Monday, May 12, 2014

TOYS ORGANIZATION



That's Adik cute hand & foot
I don't have a 'formal' play room in my house as only Adik (the youngest) is actively playing (read throwing) toys. Since, we mostly spend our time in the living area, I just put all the toys in one big container, under the coffee table. The problem with having a big container, I will tend to put other things in it too when I was in a hurry to tidy up the area. Not a good practice. 

Steps
  1. Searched in my kitchen for suitable containers to organize the toys. Found spare ones, similar to container I used to store my cereals
  2. Grouped the toys as follows: big legos, stuffed animals, connecting-circles (Mr DIY) and colorful screws (Mr DIY) 
  3. Put reading books in a basket
  4. Arrange the containers & the basket in bottom shelve of the left hand side cabinets.

Cost
Containers RM0

What next?
At the moment I don't need any label on the container. Might put labels there in the future.

Before & after
Enjoy =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...