Sunday, May 4, 2014

LAUNDRY ROOM: PART 1

What comes to your mind when I say Laundry Area? You must be thinking of something like these two, because they were what I had in minds:
Laundry room makeover for only $157! Painted floors, stenciled walls... come see how it was done!

Now that we are on the same page, you'd understand why my heart cried every time I did my laundry.
 


The area can be named as laundry, kitchen and store at the same time! Not the combination of multipurpose area that I want to have. Unfortunately, I didn't have the time & enough support to do anything about it, until recently. {Yes, after reading your blog :) } As I'm working full-time, the process took a few long days to complete.

Steps
  • Relocated the heavy FOUR tires (why I have them? Long story) and the TWO spare gas cylinder to the store (why two?Another long story)
  • Relocated the storage container, once-in-while-used pots & wok in the kitchen cabinets
  • Donated the big basin and lastly
  • Took down the can't-cover-it-all bamboo blind
  • Scrubbed the floor
Next, I re-organize the place which I'll share with you in Part 2. Stay tuned ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...