Wednesday, May 7, 2014

MONTHLY CHALLENGE: HIGH/LOW OF BROOCH ORGANIZATION

I use brooch every time I go out to hold my scarves. Thus, quick and easy access to my brooch collection is so important as I usually have time limit of 5 minutes (to transform to a supermom) to wear my scarves. Really in need of a better way to coral my brooch collection instead of putting them in a box and digging in the pile every time I need to find a brooch.



Jen organizes her jewelries by using ceramic egg crate, at a cost about USD4-7. Convenient and practical,  I adore it. Diane uses the same crate but yellow in color. Yellow? Wait a second. I have something like that too. Thanks a lot for the idea!


Mine





Cost
Recycled Ferrero Rocher box RM0 (did you notice it?)





What next?
Buy another box of Ferrero Rocher to organize more brooch collection ;)

High & Low
"My momma always said, life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you gonna get" [Forrest Gump, 1994]
So, true. Let's eat chocolate gals =)

High

Low

Linking with Jen's challenge

3 comments:

  1. Creative idea! I would love it if you joined and contribute your awesome posts at my link party at City of Creative Dreams on Fridays :D Hope to see you there at City of Creative Dreams Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Looking forward to join ur party =)

      Delete
  2. bestnya banyak brooches...kreatif jugak ni...btw, thanks for reading my blog...yup...pisau tu optional..but u need it to trim those excessive tapes. lupa nak terangkan...huhu

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...