Tuesday, April 22, 2014

HOW TO STORE CEREALS

We all love to have cereals for breakfast. It's fast and nutritious as well. What is the best way to store the cereals? Let me illustrates my cereal-storing-process.

Steps
  • Store the cereals in their respective boxes. The problem with this arrangement was that I was not sure the actual amount left as the cereal was perfectly hidden in the box. Plus, the boxes were also taking valuable space in my kitchen shelves.*I put the boxes on the sofa, here* So, I ...
  • Store the cereals in their original packaging in clear container. With this arrangement, I've solved the limited space issue as I was able to put a number of cereals' packaging in one container. However, I still can't determine the amount of cereal left in each packaging as it was not transparent (except for the corn flakes). On top of that, new problem was created. I don't know the type of cereal I put in. All the packaging looked the same. Then, I came across a blog that gave me idea on how to put a stop to my cereal-storing-problem. *will share the link once I managed to trace it back*. So, as for now, this is how I tackle the problem.
  • Store the cereals in clear resealable plastic bags in clear container. Why not I think of that before? :) All issues are solved. I even managed to reduce the cereals into a smaller container! I'm happy mom.. 

Cost
Medium size plastic bag RM4.99 (Giant)
Small size plastic bag RM4.49 (Giant)
Total RM9.48



What next?
Label the container. Will do so soon :)

Before & After
A before & after. If you have other ideas, kindly share with me =)
                         




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...