Sunday, November 15, 2015

WEEK 6: REVEAL DAY



Assalamualaikum & good day,
It's reveal day :) As one of the participants in ORC, I'm so grateful that Linda hosted the event. It's like a 6-week continuous reminder to hack/organize our chosen space. When I first joined ORC, I successfully transformed my guest room. Now, in my second ORC, I chose my girls' bedroom as my workspace.

Week 1 - Plan on what to do
Week 2 - Rearrange the furniture
Week 3 - Arrange stuffed animals
Week 4 - Search for new ideas
Week 5 - Organized the wardrobe

Unfortunately, it's not ready yet. I'll try to update the photos ASAP. I've been checking the others accomplishment. So happy for them :) Till then, goodbye.
Image result for under construction
Image result for under construction

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...