Thursday, February 4, 2016

DAY TRACKER & TIME SAVER

Assalamualaikum & good day,
It's been a while. Even though I've not written for more than two months, I still do 'keep in touch' with other bloggers' writings :) In this post, I'd like to share about two things.

1) DAY TRACKER
My son will be having a big exam this year. To keep him aware of the days he has left, I've searched the net for a countdown calendar that best suits our needs. In my case, I chose countdown calendar from Printcal. I forgot to take a photo of it in his bedroom. Here is a photo of my own countdown to complete my tasks.


2) TIME SAVER
We should all stop using file folder. After so many years, digging through my files to find a particular document I need, I can do it in less than 30 seconds now. The ingredients required are just a ring file and tab stickers. (Can't upload the photos. Soon, insya Allah)


~That's all for now. To the organized world & beyond ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...