Thursday, November 12, 2015

WEEK 5 ORC: WARDROBE

Assalamualaikum & good day,
orc

This is just a short post on what I've done. I reserved Week 5 to organize the wardrobe. 

Steps

1) Clean the top cabinet. Arrange the luggage there.

2) Sort the clothes. Clothes that are in bad conditions got thrown in the kain buruk box. Clothes that are in good shapes, but the girls couldn't fit in anymore are transferred to the donate box. 

3) Dress the shelves with wallpapers. I only found the perfect papers a few days ago. But, the photo didn't do justice to the papers.  I used the paper to line the two bottom shelves of the wardrobe.

4) Then, I arrange the not-frequently-used shirts/pants in a 3-tier-shelve unit, arranged side by side. One of them is used to put in the girls' bags. The bottom shelve holds the girls' baju kurung and jubah - should've put them in baskets. 

What next?


That's all from  me. I end the post with a photo of what I'm working with right now. Hopefully, I'm able to complete the challenge by Sunday :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...