Wednesday, September 9, 2015

4-DRAWER CHALLENGE. Drawer 1/4: Office Stationeries

Assalamualaikum & good day,

Dear all. I'm taking up Jen's challenge to organize 4 drawers in 4 days. Okay, without further ado, here's before photos of my office's drawers. So in a mess, compared to months ago.


Steps
  1. Take out everything. Wipe clean the surfaces
  2. Lined up the drawer space to freshen it. I chose bright yellow A4 paper, readily available in my office. 
  3. Arrange the containers to suit my needs. Then, fill them up!
  4. Enjoy finding anything with ease.

Cost

Zero cost.

What next?

Buy new pen and organize drawer 2/4 :)

Before & after

I'm one happy woman ;)

Before
After

Drawer 1: Stationaries
Drawer 2: Personal items
Drawer 3: More stationaries
~That's all for now. Happy organizing~
Ida

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...