Wednesday, July 1, 2015

TASK 1: DAILY/WEEKLY SCHEDULE

Salam Ramadhan al-Mubarak & good day,
About 2 weeks ago, I dreamt of completing major tasks in 4-week wait-no-more challenge. We could only plan, but He has a better plan for us :) Things happen. So, I've to be realistic & made changes to tasks, to within my capability. Here it is, Task 1 is Daily/Weekly Schedule.

Steps
1. I arranged the task in Jen's template.
2. I downloaded the schedule from here


Cost
RM1.50 A4 hard case
RM3.50 Post-it note (in a case)
RM5.00


After
I don't want to re-print the page nor wipe the case every day. Post-it notes works for me at the moment. Well, better to put them there than posting it on the computer screen ;)

When a task is done, I simply take down the Post-it note. If it is yet to be completed, the note stays there. 


~Happy fasting & organising~

2 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah!.. saya pun buat macam ni.. mesti kene ada plan setiap hari, setiap minggu & setiap bulan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...