Thursday, September 10, 2015

4-DRAWER CHALLENGE. Drawer 2/4: Personal documents


Assalamualaikum & good day,

The above image, is a good guide on important documents that we should be keeping in an organized system. In the spirit of the 4 drawers challenge, I'll be sharing on how I organize my personal documents' drawer. I referred to 1 and 2, on what and how to organize the documents.

Steps

  1. Empty out the drawers. Lined them with A4 colored papers.
  2. Arrange containers in drawer 1 & 2 and filled them with the treasured items.
  3. I don't have file box. So I used three expanded files to store the documents. Sort the documents into categories: finance, family and others. 

Cost

Zero cost. I used the expanding files from previous projects. The bills are now organized using a different system. Will share about it soon.

What next?

Sort the rest of the documents and make labels to each section.

Before & after

Now that I've created 'home' for the documents, hopefully they won't pile up in the drawers like before :)


Before (will post them later. In a different HP)


After

Drawer 1: Stationaries and coins

Drawer 2: Bills / Credit Card Statements, old CDs, greeting cards, cords

Drawer 3: Note books and 

  • Expanding File 1: Finance - Bank Statements.  
  • Expanding File 2: Family - Medical receipts/insurance paperwork. 
  • Expanding File 3: Others - Copies of certificates, etc.
  • Files: Receipts, Tax Items, etc  

~That's all from me. Have a great weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...