Monday, October 12, 2015

WEEK 1 ORC: PLANS FOR BEDROOM ARRANGEMENT

Assalamualaikum & good day,
What is ORC? ORC is a one room challenge, hosted by Linda at Calling It Home. This is my 2nd ORC :) I can still remember the adventurous process when completing my 1st ORC. In this round, I've chosen to organize the girls bedroom. 


ROOM PROFILE 

Function: Girls bedroom cum guest bedroom
Budget: Not more than RM200/USD50
Needs: Dresser/drawer, bedside lamp, carpet, mirror, clock, picture frames, shelves

INSPIRATION

Image result for bedroom ideas for teenage girls pinterestImage result for bedroom with study area
Source: Google

PLAN
There's no overall view of before-picture of the room. Below are just photos from previous projects.

1) Wardrobe - Rearrange the clothes

2) Reading area - Reorganize books in the bookshelves. 


3) Revive the study desk. Put photo frames, notice board












4) Keepsake -  Find a drawer to put in the girls' stuff. Will use drawers from previous projects.





















5) Bed - Move it next to the window. Buy a bedside lamp 













There're five to-do tasks. I do hope I can complete all the tasks within 6 weeks. I'm already late for the Week 1 link up. Well, I hope I won't miss the Week 2 link up. That's all from me. 

~Happy organizing~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...