Friday, April 17, 2015

WEEK 3 ORC: SHOPPING TIME



Assalamualaikum & good day, 
It's week 3 of One Room Challenge hosted by Linda. I'm so thrilled to read  the ORC designers & the linking participants' progress. As for my updates, there've been changes here and there

1. DRESSER/DRAWER 
I'll be using a cabinet already in hand, just re-purposed it as an Adik's wardrobe. I've put his clothes in there already, but haven't labelled it properly. The cabinet is just outside the guest room. 

 



2. WALL FINISHING 
Still debating with myself on how to put the wallpaper. Horizontally or vertically? And which pattern?


3. READING/ PLAYING AREA
Haven't found suitable chair & desk for Adik. It's an important piece in the space. Will keep on searching. But, if I couldn't find them, I'll just buy large cushions and comfy carpet for us to sit together. The idea of combining shelf and rack could also work. 

4.  LIGHTINGS
Not  buying a new fan with lamps integrated with it. I bought 2 clip-on lamps instead. Cheaper plus the ceiling fan is still in good condition. 
CLIP LED Energy Saving Table Lamp USB - White

5. DECORATION
I bought the shoe rack to build the toy car display already. I've also bought 2 poles and 3M hooks to put up on the wall.

Well, that's about it this week. Have a great weekend :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...