Tuesday, May 5, 2015

WEEK 5 ORC: STORAGE AREA



Assalamualaikum & good day,
It's a rather sad Week 5 as I didn't manage to link up with the other participants in the One Room Challenge. I was busy preparing doorgifts for my brother's event, in three days time! But having said that, I'm happy that the event last Saturday went well and I got to meet my parents and siblings on that day :) Ok, back to business. This week, I've asked Angah to help me assemble two shelves. 


Then, I arranged Adik's books and his boxes of toys next to it. A before & after of the area,

Before

After

So much difference! Week 6 is the reveal week. Hope I'll be able to complete all my tasks by then ;)

To-do list

1. ORGANIZE DRESSER
2. WALL FINISHING
3. READING/ PLAYING AREA
4.  LIGHTINGS
5. DECORATION

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...