Sunday, May 17, 2015

SALE AT COURTS

Assalamualaikum and good day,

In our course to organize our home, there'll be instances when we need to buy something new. I'm here to share that the Courts are having a sale on most of their items! I knew about it, from an email sent by Nuffnang.  


MY EXPERIENCE

1. Quality
I've bought furniture from Courts before, and there're still standing! So in terms quality, yes, they're okay. We just had to re-upholster the sofa.   

2. Price
There're times when money is not on our side, but we need to have something. This is when Courts come in handy. I've used the credit facilities that Courts offered. But having said that, I hope NO one would go through the same path. Everything is cheaper if we buy them in cash. Save your money monthly and only buy your furniture in cash. Way much cheaper :)

Ok. That's all from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...