Monday, March 23, 2015

RAMADHAN: ACTIVITIES PRIOR TO RAMADHAN I

Assalamualaikum & good day,
Today's post, is just a short sharing about preparation to welcome the month full of barakah, the Ramadhan Month :) The first task on my checklist is to have a countdown calendar. I didn't search the web to find for the best calendar. I only read Noor Janan's post about it, and straight away fallen in love with it! A countdown calendar with Allah's names.


I plan to print the calendar and laminate it for durabily. Then, use the blue tack and hang it at the family command center.

Activities prior to Ramadhan
1) Print a countdown calendar
2)
3)
.
.
.
n)

Will update the activities checklist soon. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...