Sunday, February 15, 2015

ORGANISING OFFICE PAPER CLUTTER

Assalamualaikum & good day :)
Today I want to share on how I organise papers in my workplace. The motivation came when I received a few emails saying they want to meet me at my office. The office was looking like this! (So much different than four months ago)


So I'd to put down my pen and started to plan on how to organise all the papers. I already bought items to do the job, but they've been in the cupboard all this while waiting for this day to come.

Steps:

1. Change the place of the large and small tables. Put the organizers in their respective places 
  • Containers on drawer cabinet
  • Magazine holders, ring files on the large table
  • Stationary holder on the small table



2. The small table functions as a meeting point. On the table, I put 
  • My diary, calendar, stationary holder 
  • Meeting materials


3. The large table, placed near the wall, is a place where I put my work-in-progress papers. 
  • The papers are clipped according to categories and labelled on top. 
  • The magazine holders hold the reading materials and logbooks.
  • The ring holders hold the compilation of materials that have been sorted.



4. On top of the drawer cabinet, I arrange my frequently used items in three containers
  • To hold stamp pad, stamp items
  • To hold highlighters
  • To hold stapler, staples and binder clips

Cost:

  1. RM1.90 Binder clips (Giant)
  2. RM12.50=RM2.50x5 Magazine holder (Smart Bookstore)
  3. RM3.00=RM1x3 Containers (Giant)
  4. RM5.00 Ring files (Giant)
Total RM22.40

What next:

Organise the notice board. 

Before & after:

The scaring-looking before
    

and the organised-look after :) 






3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...