Tuesday, December 30, 2014

MONTHLY CHALLENGE: 2015 PLANNER

All praise to Allah for still giving us the chance to breath in this world. Tomorrow, a new year shall begin. How time flies. There are tasks which are not yet completed & worst have not yet started T.T Hopefully I'd be strong enough to push myself & others around me to be a better person tomorrow and the day after tomorrow & so on insyaa Allah. As a preparation to boost up the spirit, I spent ~1 hour to personalised my 2015 planner - courtesy from my employer :) {same as Ayu's ;)} Basically, there are three sections: 
 Weekly view 

Note section

     Monthly view

The monthly view is quite small to write any note on it. Not a problem. For monthly view, I prefer to use the digital calendar as practised by Nah where I can share, receive & synchronise any event easily with my colleagues and Mr Hubby.


Steps

1. Add tab flags at the start of each month. 











2. Divide the note section to six divisions; 5 divisions are for each child and 1 division is for family. The planner acts as my family journal as well - idea from Sarah. I added an envelope to each division to hold tickets, cards etc.

3. I put two envelopes on the cover side as pockets. In one of them, I put loose note pads in case I need to write notes to someone. Have you ever torn down pages of your planner/diary because you or someone need a piece of paper? I've done that & do not wish to repeat it again. The pages are priceless to me.



Cost

Paper tab flags RM9.50 (Kedai Buku Syabab)

What next?

I haven't put labels on the tab. Planning to have them printed nicely as done by Fizah. I wonder if she accepts sticker label orders. Do you Fizah? :)

Before & after

Hopefully I'll be more productive in 2015 with the help from my PA, the planner ^.^



Linking with Fizah's challenge

6 comments:

  1. Hehe...sticker label eh? May consider tuk open for order tapi as for now, bagi free je kat awak kalu awak nak..juz lemme know k :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehh btw, sy suka planner awak ni..soo practical!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam perkenalan Ida..tq jenguk my blog :) Love your blog too sebab banyak bagi inspirasi untuk organize. Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...