Monday, July 21, 2014

15-MINUTE TASK: ORGANIZING SCARVES



I've mentioned before how I used to spend few valuable minutes in morning to search for the right brooch to match my scarf every time I go out. Well, I didn't mention that prior to that I first need to search for the right scarf to match my attire :D

The scarves were arranged in the lowest shelve of my wardrobe. As Adik gains his exploratory skills, he would always 're-arrange' everything that he can get access to, including my scarves. To avoid having need to re-fold the scarves, or pick them up from the floor again and again, I put the scarves in a basket as temporary solution.

Q: How best to arrange the scarves?
A: Refer to suggestions given by Haute Hijab:

Like this the most. But not available here yet :(

Nice but has longer ironing time. They're crumbled

                     Yes! I like this :)

 Steps
1. Buy pant hangers.
2. Arrange the scarves on the hangers.

Cost
2 hangers (2xRM4) = RM8 (Lazada)

What next?
The pant hangers I bought are quite bulky. I just knew that Mr. DIY also sell similar hanger like the one I like above. Once my bulky hangers found a new home/purpose, I'll buy the new hangers.

Before & after
With the new arrangement I can easily find the scarf that I want and also monitor the number of scarves I have (must be within the limit I set). Ground rule! Buy one, donate one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...