Tuesday, April 29, 2014

BATHROOM CLEAN UP

Last nite, I was in my kids' bedroom helping them with their homework. Then I needed to use the bathroom to freshen up myself. So, it's been a while since I last stepped in there because my kids clean the bathroom themselves. When I first stepped in, I was greeted by this view,


The photos are self explanatory >.< . Pity them. So, I quickly put my organizing-manager hat on and went straight to hunt for items in the house to organize the area. Luckily, I found these two matching items and straight away started the organizing process.


Are you wondering why the green basin is there? Well, our area is on water-rationing exercise due to the long drought. So, we stored water whenever we have the supply.

Steps
  1. Clean up the area
  2. Get rid of the stained tooth brush holder & replace it with the new one.
  3. Place the hand soap dispenser where it's belonged.
  4. Put the shampoo, conditioner & shower soap in the basket & placed it near the shower place (will show it in next post)
  5. Change the green basin with blue square container with lid ( more water can be stored)
  6. Put the cleaning bottles by the toilet bowl.
  7. Finally, I put a pot of flowers to bring the natural feeling..
Cost
Tooth brush holder RM2.95 (Kedai Buku Smart)
Blue basket RM3.30 (Mr. DIY Store)
Total RM6.25


              

What next?
I want to put two hooks by the mirror to hang a small cleaning brush & also a small towel.

Before & After
I'm happy with the transformation at such a low cost. To end the post, a before & after photo, side by side :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...