Friday, September 23, 2016

D1: WRITING LESSONS

Assalamualaikum & good day,

Image result for writing thesis

I'm on a journey to complete writing my thesis. More on that once it's completed, insyaa Allah. So from now on, my posts will mostly be about this. Here are notes I made from youtube videos on writing lessons:

Introduction
Broad. What is it?
Past work?
Gap
You. Say object, context, method
LR
Why choose these theories
How they obtain their results
Similarities and differences in study design
Predict your results – hypothesis
My original contribution
Discussion
P1 – all key points
P2 – key poin1
P3 – kp2
P4 - kp3
P5 – broader literature
P6 - conclusion
Analysis n discussion
What were found.
Why such results
Differences with others
Different methods
Conclusion
Say the topic
Describe the method, data
Summarise findings
How it relate to previous works

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...