Sunday, October 25, 2015

WEEK 3 ORC: HOME FOR STUFFED ANIMALS

Assalamualaikum & good day,

This is the first time I manage to link up to the ORC to join the other guest participants.

Just to share what I did,
Week 1: Selected a room to transform - the girls' bedroom
Week 2: Rearranged the furniture and sort the books & clothes to donate
Week 3: Not much has been done because I have guests in the house :)

I only managed to put up a proper home the girls' old stuffed animals. I tied the hanging container to the curtain rail.
 

I've got a mirror and placed it in one corner. I also put a white soft board nearby - need to cover it.


Hopefully by the end of this week, the bookshelves are ready. That's all from me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...